125kW/261kWh C&I BESS Quote: Renac Power ESS-261 Guide
Understanding the 125kW/261kWh C&I BESS: A Closer Look at Renac Power's ESS-261
For commercial and industrial (C&I) operators evaluating battery energy storage systems, the specific combination of 125 kW rated power and 261 kWh nominal energy represents a common capacity benchmark for mid-scale facilities. RENAC POWER TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD, operating under the brand name Renac Power, offers a purpose-built solution for this exact requirement: the ESS-261 series, part of its broader C&I ESS product line.
Company Background and Strategic Focus
Founded in 2017, Renac Power is positioned as a technology innovation enterprise specializing in digital energy. The company's stated mission centers on bringing green energy and power to regions facing electricity shortages, with a strategic emphasis on the fusion of 5S technologies — integrating power electronics, digital control, energy storage, and artificial intelligence. This technology fusion underpins the company's product philosophy of delivering "safe, reliable, efficient, and intelligent user-side solar-storage products and system solutions." With global business coverage, 6+ global offices, and 200+ international certifications, Renac Power's product development spans residential hybrid inverters, high-voltage and low-voltage batteries, C&I battery energy storage systems, microgrid control systems, PV controllers, EV chargers, and on-grid inverters.
Product Positioning: ESS-261 in the C&I ESS Lineup
The ESS-261 is explicitly positioned as a commercial and industrial battery energy storage system with 125 kW rated power and 261 kWh nominal energy, built on an all-in-one design. It is one of two closely related variants in Renac Power's RENA5000 C&I BESS grouping — the standard ESS-261 and the ESS-261-S, which adds an integrated 175kW STS (Static Transfer Switch) module for seamless on/off-grid switching.
The ESS-261 addresses several target scenario pain points commonly faced by C&I energy storage buyers:
· The need for flexible capacity expansion without redesigning the entire system
· Compatibility with DC or AC PV integration pathways
· Long-term overload capability for demanding operational cycles
· Support for unbalanced load conditions in real-world electrical environments
Key Technical Specifications
The ESS-261 is built around LFP LiFePO4 battery technology, configured with 5 battery modules in a 1P52S configuration. Its electrical characteristics include:
· Rated voltage: 832 V, with a voltage range of 650–949 V
· Max. charging/discharging current: 200 A
· System efficiency: 88%
· Total Harmonic Distortion: THDi <3%, THDv <3%
On the protection side, the system carries an IP54 system protection rating, with the battery enclosure rated at IP55. The design supports 110% long-term overload, and its 3L/N/PE output with a transformerless design allows the system to support 100% unbalanced loads — a feature particularly relevant for C&I sites with uneven phase demands.
Warranty terms include a 5-year product warranty and a 10-year battery performance warranty, giving buyers a defined coverage window for both the inverter/system hardware and the battery cells themselves.
Differentiated Value for C&I Buyers
Several aspects of the ESS-261's design speak directly to procurement considerations that typically shape a C&I BESS quote:
· Capacity expansion: The all-in-one design is built for flexible capacity expansion, allowing operators to scale storage as load requirements grow rather than committing to a fixed footprint from day one.
· PV integration efficiency: The system supports both DC coupling and AC coupling, giving project designers latitude in how existing or planned PV assets are connected.
· Maintenance efficiency: Remote firmware upgrade and setting capabilities reduce the need for on-site service visits, an operational cost factor that matters over a multi-year deployment.
· Load handling: The transformerless 3L/N/PE configuration supporting 100% unbalanced loads reduces the risk of performance compromises in facilities where phase loads are not evenly distributed.
Deployment and Connectivity
The ESS-261 is delivered as a pre-integrated cabinet with liquid cooling, reducing on-site integration complexity compared to component-level assembly. It is managed through a WEB + APP user interface, with connectivity options including WiFi, 4G, and Ethernet, and communication protocols supporting Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP — standard integration points for facility-level energy management systems.
Certifications Relevant to Grid Compliance
For buyers evaluating grid interconnection requirements, the ESS-261 holds relevant grid regulation certifications including IEC 61727, IEC 62116, EN50549-1, EN50549-2, and EN 50549-PL. Safety regulation coverage includes CE-LVD, CE-EMC, and UN38.3, addressing both electrical safety and battery transport safety standards.
Documented Deployments
According to Renac Power's project records, the ESS-261 has been deployed in commercial installations at the exact 125 kW/261 kWh capacity in multiple markets:
· A Romania commercial installation utilizing the ESS-261 at 125 kW and 261 kWh
· A Czech commercial installation also deployed at 125 kW and 261 kWh using the ESS-261
These deployments reflect the system's use in real C&I settings at its rated specification, without modification of the core capacity figures.
How the ESS-261 Fits Within the Broader RENA5000 Grouping
Buyers requesting a quote for a 125kW/261kWh C&I BESS should also be aware of how the ESS-261 relates to adjacent components in Renac Power's RENA5000 C&I BESS grouping. The ESS-261-S shares the same 125 kW/261 kWh core specification but integrates a 175kW STS module for switch times under 20 ms between on-grid and off-grid modes. The STS-400 micro-grid control system and PVS-125 PV controller (125 kW, 10 MPP trackers) are designed to work alongside BESS units like the ESS-261 in projects requiring PV, BESS, and diesel generator (DG) coordination.
Considerations When Requesting a Quote
When preparing a quote request for a 125kW/261kWh C&I BESS, facility operators typically need to specify: whether DC or AC PV coupling is required, whether on/off-grid switching functionality (via the ESS-261-S variant) is necessary, the applicable grid regulation standards for the installation region, and whether the deployment requires integration with an STS-400 microgrid controller or PVS-125 PV controller for a combined PV-BESS-DG solution. The ESS-261's documented specifications — 125 kW rated power, 261 kWh nominal energy, 88% system efficiency, and IP54/IP55 protection ratings — provide the baseline technical parameters against which any quote can be evaluated for a given project's operational requirements.
评论
发表评论